Martin Lawrence Photography
TERMS OF SALE
All transactions made on this site are on the understanding that you agree to our Terms & Conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
All payments on this website are processed by Stripe who offer an industry standard secure on-line payment system. You can pay using any debit or credit card and you do not need to have an account with them. If you would prefer to pay by cheque just contact me and I will let you know the address to send it to.
PRINT AND CANVAS SALES
Processing and Delivery
Orders are normally processed and despatched within 2 - 3 working days of receiving them. If you need to have something delivered urgently, then just give me a ring and I'll try and get it out to you the same day if possble. Smaller items are sent out by Royal Mail 1st Class Post. Larger items are sent out by Parcelforce's Express 48 hour service which is a tracked and signed for service.
All P&P prices include delivery to the UK. If you need an order to be sent abroad then I am happy to do this for you ‘at cost’. Just contact me for a price. You may also like to consider ordering a print only in these circumstances as this can be sent out rolled and wrapped in tissue paper sealed inside a protective cardboard tube at very little cost. Again, just contact me for a price.
We want you to be entirely happy with your purchase but, if you are not satisfied, please follow these guidelines :-
- Please return your unwanted items to us within 7 days of purchase in perfect unused condition in the original shipping container and we will give you a full refund or exchange.
- If your item(s) is/are faulty, please inform us immediately.
- Postage cannot be refunded, unless the item is faulty.
- I recommend that you return goods using a tracked service as I am not responsible for items that go missing.
- On the receipt of goods, your refund/exchange will be arranged providing that the goods are in resell-able condition.
- Refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment. Once the item(s) have been refunded you will receive a confirmation email from Stripe. If the item(s) are being exchanged, they will be sent out to you within 7 working days.
Paying for your Workshop
- The outstanding balance of a workshop is due 14 days prior to the course date. Should this final payment fail to reach me by the date specified, I reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. If a booking is made 14 days or less before the workshop date, then the full amount should be paid at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made either through the website or by cheque. If you wish to pay by cheque then just get in touch with me and I will let you know where to send it.
Cancellations and Re-arrangements
If you decide not to attend your workshop then it has cost implications for me.
- If you cancel up to 14 days before the workshop date, you will receive a full refund of your payment(s) subject to a £25.00 administration fee. Cancellations between 14 and 7 days before the workshop will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations less than 7 days before the workshop, or just not turning up on the day, will not be eligible for any refund.
- Any cancellation must be made by email or phone call. The date on which the email or phone call is received by me will determine the cancellation charges that apply.
- If you wish to re-arrange your workshop for any reason then I am happy to do so provided that you give me at least 14 days notice so that I can try and re-book your date.
- If we both agree that the weather is too bad to carry out your workshop, I am happy to re-arrange a new date with you at no extra charge.
- Except for the Photoshop Workshop, workshops take place on terrain which can be uneven or sometimes boggy. Whilst there will not normally be much walking involved, you will need to be reasonably fit and wear appropriate warm clothing and footwear.
- I try to pick locations that are accessible to those with disabilities, but this is not always possible. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further and I'll do my uttermost to accomodate you.
- Martin Lawrence Photography takes no responsibility for accidents, bad weather, acts of God etc. Please take out appropriate travel/personal insurance if you need cover.
Unless otherwise stated, accommodation and meals are not included in the workshop price. You will need to bring a packed lunch with you on a full day workshop, but a hot drink and light refreshments will be provided back at the lodge during the Photoshop session. Please contact the local Tourist Office or myself if you require advice on where to stay. I can recommend several B&Bs in the Keswick area where previous participants have stayed and recommended.